Monday, November 21, 2011

When I apply my make up in the bathroom it looks great....?

but when i go outside they color is either too dark or too light so what can i do???change the light bulb?? if so what kind and how many Watts?When I apply my make up in the bathroom it looks great....?
Ugh I hate that!!!!





Okay so the best light is ALWAYS natural light.


I don't know when you get up to do your make up...but my advice would be to open a window (if you have one in your bathroom) or go to a room that has a window and use the sunlight to apply your make up. It will look much more even...it's amazing what sunlight does to help with this.





And the nifty thing about this...after a few times of doing your make up in the sun, you learn just how much you need so for those times that you don't have the sun to use, you know how much to put on.





When there's no sun or you just don't have the ability to use sunlight...try using as much light at possible. For example...if the kitchen has better lighting...do your make up in the kitchen.





Good luck!When I apply my make up in the bathroom it looks great....?
Do your makeup by a window so you can see how it looks in natural light.





However, if this is not possible, then buy a makeup mirror and use the brightest light setting to put your makeup on since that will most closely mimick the sunlight.
yes that's How I an but we have a demer on our light and i always greeat really with it demed and I look different whe I go outside I guess I have to stop doing that but in my room It's a different liughteing so I just go back and fourht and check that way
Try applying your make-up in a different room, such as your bedroom. Since it is just the lighting in your bathroom, you could try experimenting by changing the light bulbs, and seeing which one works the best! Hope this helps!
you have to do your make-up in natural light - get those bright white bulbs if bathroom is the only place you can do it. I used to put my make-up on in the bathroom but then moved to the bedroom - much better! :)
I have the exact same problem..........I would try to open a window...curtains/blinds and do your makeup by that too along with the light.....it helps a little lol I know how shocking it can be when you look outside in a mirror......lol
You need to get a makeup me so you and have the magnaficaiton on you and the light settings can be changed for your best intrest work on you eyes first then the foundation on the face.
i would get a makeup mirror that has a fluorescent bulb in it that's what i use. and it works great out side cause in every building in the world they use florescent bulbs lol.......
Grr, I have the same problem ):

No comments:

Post a Comment