Monday, November 21, 2011

Make up advise for tonight. Any good websites that can show me how to apply make up on?

I am make up stupid! I have a wedding to go to tonight and the girl that always does my make up isn't available tonight to do it for me. Are there any good websites that will walk me thru applying make up on and helping me determine what looks good on me? I have an oval face, my eyes are small and brown and very close to my NOT so think and curvy eyebrows. I want to make the eyes stand out to make them look classy but sexy at once. I have thick lips and the dress that I am wearing is eggplant color. HELP ME PLEASE! What color make up would complement the dress. My skin tone is light and not so tanned, I'd say fair. I have light brown hair with blond highlights. The dress is eggplant color.





Thank you in advance.Make up advise for tonight. Any good websites that can show me how to apply make up on?
www.marykay.com could possibly have an area on how to apply makeupMake up advise for tonight. Any good websites that can show me how to apply make up on?
go to youtube an search makeup tips and how to put on makeup. there's a lot of good stuff there!
go to marykay.com there will be all kinds of help there.

No comments:

Post a Comment