Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i apply make up.. when my eye lids are different?

ok so youve herd of different sizes.. well..


my lids are different folds...





my left lid has 1 fold and my right lid has a double fold.


its ALWAYS been like this. it looks funny sometimes when applying eye liner to the top..





is there a way to make them both the same lid fold? or.. maybe a way to disguise it? orr just a way so my eyes dont look like i applied different make up on each eye..





sorry if i sound crazy.. haha thanks if you could help though.How do i apply make up.. when my eye lids are different?
Everyone's eyes are slightly different and some peoples are very different so it is a common problem. There is not a way to make them even without surgery but lots of ways to minimize the look with makeup.





Try a smoky eye, it doesn't have to be dark and dramatic ... just start with a dark line along your lash line and have it go lighter as it goes up. Some of my fave colors for a smoky are brown, green or lilac ...





Use a bold shadow over your crease, it will draw attention up and away from the folds. Make sure you blend it out.





Use a light frosty color in a champagne - I love Stila's Kitten or MAC's Shroom and put it almost up to your browbone, it will distract with the sparkles.





HTH!How do i apply make up.. when my eye lids are different?
i think a picture would help.
I dont know if i can help you but I can try..





I have very prominent eyes, where the lids are much more visable than most people; many people have eyes where the lids are almost against the brow bone and there is only a small area to apply shadow, liner, etc and these people look best with liner on the top. For me, applying liner on the top looks silly cuz its so noticable, it looks like there is too much space in between the shadowed lid and the line which is over my lash line. So I only apply liner to the bottom lash line. I also use dark colors that compliment by Brown eyes, and possibly make my eyes look smaller. I use gray, brown, dark red, purple, and blue mixtures. I rarely use pink or pastell/light colors as it calls too much attention to the fact that I have differnt eyes. i also like to curve the ends of my lashes so that the ends fan out, sorta like cat eyes. I think my eyes look good, very sexy.





Its probably hard to follow instruactions on here but Sephoria actually sells eye make up kits for special effects, like cat eyes, smoky eyes look, etc. And they also do demonstrations. Most department stores like Macy's will do these as well and its free. You just walk up to the counter of the brand you like and ask if you could try some make up on/have a demonstration or you can call and explain your situation.. I did this for my hs senior pics many years ago and some of their tips are really good. Also you can search the net for video demonstrations; I know they have ones for hair where you upload your own pic and ';try on'; hair styles and there are makeover sites, so I imagine you can find one for makeup. Ivillage was one that I looked at for hair, but sorry I dont know of others.





Hope some of that helped.
loose some weight?


kiddnig, i have no clue.
No one else really notices the difference that you see. Close is good enough. No one is perfect and imperfections make you who you are.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment