Monday, November 21, 2011

How do You Apply Make-up?

I'm 16, and I don't know how to apply make-up, and I don't really know anything about it. I'd like to wear make-up, but my mom won't buy me any. I have sensitive skin, and if I do use make-up I probably won't use eyeliner or mascara because I don't like things by my eyes.





How do you apply make-up? and what are some good brands for sensitive skin and not expensive?How do You Apply Make-up?
If you don't like to wear mascara or eyeliner all there really is left of makeup is concealer and foundation and thats not hard at all. I'm 13 and I wear eyeliner and mascara and its really not that hard. I wear foundation/concealer on speacial occasions like school pictures and thats not hard putting on either haha.How do You Apply Make-up?
It depends on what kind of make-up you're looking to apply. Whatever you're wanting to know how to apply, search it on youtube, there are some very good tutorials. When you have eyeliner or mascara on you really cant tell, its not like having a sticker near your eye or something. You might want to look into making your own make up. Its pretty easy to make. Search Wikihow :]





Hope this helps%26lt;3
Its not that hard, just brush on the blush lightly; for smudging, use your fingers or tissues.


Eyeliner is EASY PEASY! You'll like it. It makes your eyes stand out. Just follow the line of lashes with the liner.


Mascara can get a little tricky, if you aren't patient. Just dip the mascara a little from the tube. Then, slowly brush it onto your lashes. Then, don't blink for like 5 seconds and let it dry. WALAH!
stick on some false eyelashes, they work wonders, and then put on a little liquid eye liner (it is difficult, but you get better i swear!) on the top eye lids to cover where you stuck your lashes





=)
take a deportment course theyll teach u everything u need 2 no

No comments:

Post a Comment