Monday, November 21, 2011

How to apply make-up in high school?

I'm 14 and going into high school next year and I've decided that I should wear make-up, because I think it will make me look prettier and more feminine. I was wondering if anybody has seen a make-up tutorial on how to apply light make-up for teenage girls going into high school or can give me advice on make-up. Here are some pictures of me if that helps:





http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w341/alystar61/CommerceTournament003.jpg


http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w341/alystar61/0520091820.jpg





Side Question:


In the second picture I know I have really ugly bags under my eyes. That's because of being on 3 different softball teams and waking up at 4 in the morning for softball tournaments. Does anybody know any tricks or have any tips on how to prevent this?How to apply make-up in high school?
Light foundation, mascara and a little eyelinerHow to apply make-up in high school?
Do it with toilet paper.
Okay, so I'm 14 as well! I'm also going to be a highschooler next year as well! I've been wearing makeup since I was like, 12. I must say though that I am quite good at applying it! :)





You should:





a) you need to always wear moisturizer,





b) wear concealer (like a mineral kind [Bare Escentiuals]),





c) wear mascara! This is like a freaking must!





d) I suggest that you don't apply your eyeliner to heavily and it should either be a dark dark brown or black,





e) if you want to wear eyeshadow, stick to neutral colors! A good fun color for you though is purple.





When you are applying your makeup, use a light hand. It is always easier to add more then to subtract!





Their are a TON of makeup videos on YouTube. I suggest looking at either petrilude OR xsparkage -they are both GREAT makeup artists!








Okay, ha, wow! I hoped that helps you! Like, I seriously do, because writing this wasted like 10 minutes of my life! Haha! But is was fun for me because I'm super bored right now (it is like, 11:07 at night and I don't feel like going to bed-wow, this is probably a little too much information, but oh well!)!





Oh!


P.S You can try putting cotton balls dipped in cold milk on the bags or the whites of eggs!








```~Dom :D
wow ok your pretty as it is but maybe add some eyeliner and mascara to your eyes and maybe some lip gloss not a color kind just clear..


and a really really light pink blush on your cheek bones..





and for the bags under your eyes maybe and some cover up on it but the color of your skin and try to get more sleep..


i hope i could help..


and have fun in high school!!!
ok i will tell you the most important thing my mom told me when i started to wear make up in high school(she used to be a make up artist! she still does my make up for all the school dances!) ok here it goes... LESS IS BEST! ok know almost all the girls in my high school do their make up the wrong way! they do it dark and they apply it wrong to! now for eye make up there are 4places you can put stuff.


1# Lashes = mascara easy to put on. i recommend experimenting with it be for you put it on daily, there is a certain trick to it.


2#Above lases or lash line= here you can apply eyeliner, now eyeliner looks great! BUT it is really power full once you know how to use it properly you can do some really fun looks with it! for a beginner would just practice getting a THIN line right at you lash line, it is ok if it comes out thick just make sure you are using a light color. oh and when you apply it you want to hold the corner of your eye back and aways start at the part closest to your nose.


3# Lid= The lid is the easiest ( i think) this part you can just apply a solid color to, or for a little bit of fun you can blend colors in this area, but that is better to do with step 4#


4# Crease / Brow bone= hear you want to blend a lightter color into whatever color you choose on the bottom. Now make sure you dont change the color buy blending it to much. you just want to blend it at the top of were the 2 colors meet.


Now there is soooooo much to explain in make up, but i hope i gave you some good advice! Oh if you want you can go to stores that sell make up and they will do it for you! that is a good way to learn! good luck and have fun applying!!!
You're really pretty, honestly you don't really need much at all.





What I'd suggest is just a blush on your cheekbones (bronzer would look good too)





and a coat of mascara.
The key is keeping it natural. Or as natural as possible. You have really pretty eyes and should play them up. Try using just brown eyeliner. Don't line the whole eye though, stop 3/4 at the bottom. And then finish with a couple coats of brown mascara. You definitely do not need blush or lipstick. But if you want, you can wear lip gloss.


For a more ';wow'; look, use a liner that is bright such as blue. But if you do use this, only line the upper lid.


For your dark circles, use cover up. Maybelline makes the best cover up and they have a highlighting/cover up duo that really helps. Dot under your eyes with the coverup and blend with your fingers. Set the makeup with a dusting of translucent powder. And the only way you can actually prevent this is to get more sleep or reduce the stress in your life.


For more make up tips, I like Allthatglitters21 makeup tutorials on youtube. She knows how to keep it looking natural and not overdone.


Hope I helped! C:
Youtube has a lot of great tutorials, for the bags under you're eyes, its best to just sleep eight hours a day and have a healthy diet. Go to sleep earlier if you have to wake up early.





There is a rumor that if you hold something cold under your eyes, such as ice cubes, they help, but I think that's just a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment