Monday, November 21, 2011

How to apply make-up? Im almost 13?

Hi guys! I was wondering what age did you start wearing make up, and if im going to wear it, how should I apply it. My Dad doesnt like it, but he is okay with it, and my Mom said I just need to apply it right. Now, I dont want foundation, lip liner, cright red lip stick, ext. I want it to look very natural, a tinted mouisteriser, clear mascara, lipgloss, AND MAYBE eye liner, (but probably not.) I just want my face to look neater, and I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes, so how can I get rid of those?? I want to look nicer, but is this too much? Im pretty sure I will wear it no matter what, but I dont want to look like im trying to look older or anything..How to apply make-up? Im almost 13?
The tinted moisturizer needs to be applied first and you use your ring finger and spread it out towards your ears and forehead. Mascara is really easy to apply after you get used to having a brush that close to your eyeball. Put the brush at the base of your lashes and move it back and forth as you move it up your lash. This helps separate your lashes. lipgloss is easy, just stay in your natural lip line. Eye liner is a little tricky, if you have dark circles, don't use it. but you stretch your eyelid out so you have slanty eyes and gently pencil it on. If you decide to use liner, get a pencil. The liquid stuff is harder to get and the pencil wipes off if you make a little goober. The eyeliner needs to be close to your eyelash or mascara color. Using black mascara instead of clear will have the same effect as liner. The best thing for dark circles is foundation, sorry. I have them from being a teenager, I use a really light foundation, even lighter than my skin, and just dab a little on.


If you stick with natural colors and don't use shadow, you'll look like a 13 year old kid. I didn't start using make-up until I was 14, but I have great skin, so I didn't need it. You may want to practice with the mascara, clumps are NOT good looking, they won't make your face look neater. Just avoid bright colors and wear a sunscreen and you will be fine.





Have fun and be happy!How to apply make-up? Im almost 13?
Less is better. To get rid of your dark circle use a conclear that is lighter than your skin tone. To get rid of shiney skin get a translucent compressed powder. Mascara doesnt have to be clear...wear brown or black. Use a soft color on your cheeks and a sheer lip gloss that has a hint of color. You should be good to go.
ok why do u need to be wearing makeup at such a younge age., i find it ridiculous how girls are wearing it at the age ot 13. even if u think u need it, u shoudnt be wearing it because when u get older, it'll start breaking out more, and u apply more and more and then u have no face.
I need some help too because I turn 13 august 1st! I think my sister started at about 13. She went to this make up place and they showed her how to do it. It was pretty cool I think that is what I am going to do! I would do exactly what ur plan is I mean what kind of make up u r going to wear. Good luck! : )
When I was that age, I applied lipgloss, bit of eyeliner, eyeshadow (sometimes and not to dramatic), try dream matte mousse in foundation for your circles. It's light and great to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment