Monday, November 21, 2011

How to apply make up to eyes?

Hi, I'm 14 and tomorrow is the first day of school and I want to look pretty and nice. My parents don't want me to ';cake'; up my face with a bunch of make up but my mom allows me to put some on my eyes. This is embarrassing how I don't know how to apply make up but I need to learn how to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow. I want my eyes to pop out or be bold. So how do I apply eyeliner and eyeshadow? And can people just apply the eyeshadow on the eyelid instead of the eyelid AND outside of it? Thank you. And I'm asian so if there's any technique for our eyes, that's be great. Thanks :)How to apply make up to eyes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvj-VWS8鈥?/a>





stick to neutral colors: beige or tan on your lid, medium brown in the crease and white or light beige on your brow bone and inner tear duct.





When you line your eyes, only line about two thirds of the way in from the outer corner to the inner corner, making it thicker on the outer corner and thinner on the inner corner. Get as close to your eyelashes as possible to avoid getting the racoon eye effect. Try this video.How to apply make up to eyes?
At your age I was super clueless to but my rents didn't care so I caked on make-up and learned from my mistakes.


One of the best things to do is to go to youtube and type in make-up tips or tutorials, do the same on google. That's how I started to improve, some make-up online shops even have make-up tips and videos, all it does is take a search on youtube and google.


Michelle Phan is one of my favorite people that does tutorials on youtube and she's asian as well. Take a look, you'll be a pro in no time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgyO3Iu0UI4 (Eyeshadow)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQtAvvk8Lsc (Eyeliner)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00XLRnFW鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7h8WU71l鈥?/a>








check out the above links for help
use a shadow that is the same color or lighter than your skin tone and just apply it to the lid. (use a brush then blow on it then sweep across the lid). Then use a brown liner (it goes with every eye color) and but i thin line right across your lash line (on top) then smudge it with your finger so it doesn't look like you're wearing a lot. Then on the bottom but it half way across your eye -from the outer corner to the level of your pupil. Then use a brown-black mascara-two coats to the top and one to the bottom- (if you ';wiggle'; the wand at the roots of your eyelashes, it will give more depth.





as far as being asian, if you want to define the crease take a shade darker than the color on your lid and ';line'; the crease. that will give it more definition.





Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment