Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I apply make up to hide herpes genital sores from my girlfriend?

Ok so I have herpes. Yes, it is very embarrassing but what is more embarrasing is coming to you all and asking for make up tips on how to hide my genital sores. So anyway, they are pretty big (the size of a dime) and my woman won't boink me if I have them on my penis. So, I was wondering how do I use make up to hide the sores. Do I need to buy a specific brand, use foundation what? If you need more descriptions on the sores I can tell you more.How can I apply make up to hide herpes genital sores from my girlfriend?
How about being honest and telling her the truth?How can I apply make up to hide herpes genital sores from my girlfriend?
hahaha i see your account got deleted and thats what you get you sick sick little man
dont do that then she will get it and then she will hate you trust me!!
I have a sneaky feeling that you may be not telling us the truth, Mr Hansen, tut tut.





Just because this is a make up section in beauty and style, it doesn't indicate we don't possess a brain between us young man!





May I ask, how did you 'catch them' initially? I assume that you 'caught' them off somebody who had to turn the lights off before she 'boinked' you in the first place?
just tell her you idiot, why would you want to spred that. OMG you are so gross if she really liked you she would acept you, but if you really liked her you would tell her, why spred it to her you pig. Beside make up wont help the liyer inside you.
if my boyfriend tried to trick me into having sex, by neglecting to mention the fact that he has herpes, the sores on his genitals would be the least of his problems. make sure to disclose your herpes status to any potential partner, before kissing or intercourse.
uhm you need to be upfront about that sorta thing with her. first of all if you were my boyfriend, i wouldnt want you wearing makeup [ew] and second id want you to tell me if you do. geeze.
OMFG!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! UR NOT GOING 2 TELL HER UR GONNA HIDE IT FROM HER?? WOW, I BET SHE TRUST U A WHOLEEEEE LOT 2 do anything a man who would hide huge problems?
What a horrible question. I hope you are a troll, for the sake of women everywhere. Makeup won't hide anything, and why on earth would you want to spread herpes to your girl? GROSS, and shame on you.
I hope your not serious, you shouldn't hide that from here or anyone else for that matter.....
AFTER SETTING YOUR GF DOWN AND BEING UP FRONT WITH HER...IF SHE'S STILL SITTING THERE AND WANTING TO BE A WILLING PARTICIPANT THEN........GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR CORNER DRUG STORE AND PURCHASE CONDOMS.....PRACTICE SAFE SEX!!!!.....





DON'T TAKE US FOR FOOLS!!!!!!
make up in genitals cause infection...


thats the cause of having sex without protection dude
You can't use makeup to hide diseases. Hopefully, it will make it worse and she will find out before you infect her you sick selfish pervert!!!
Ok wouldn't this put her at risk of getting genital sores? Don't even think about trying to hide them so she doesn't know
R U insane? Does you GF Know you have Herpes?
That's wrong. You shouldn't hide them from her. That's an unhealthy relationship if you arnt going to be completely honest with her about everything. Genital Herpes isn't something to be messing around with, it's serious business. Do you want her to contract your disease? That's rude, you're a jerk and you obviously don't care about her or you wouldn't hide things from her and you wouldnt want to run the risk of her catching it either.
jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment