Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you properly apply make-up? And why kind should I use?

So, I don't wear make-up very often (not at all really) and no one is around to show me how to use it. I have eye liner type stuff, lip stick, lip gloss, mascara, and three shades of pink eye shadow. So how do I apply this stuff?





Also, what color eye shadow and stuff should I be using? I have light green eyes, fair skin, and really dark brown hair...so any suggestions? Are there any good products I should be using as well?





I'm the kind of girl who wakes up in the morning, runs a brush through her hair, and calls it good. So, can anyone give me the run down on apply make up? Merci.How do you properly apply make-up? And why kind should I use?
Eye liner: You pull down the bottom of your eye and put the eyeliner right under your bottom eyelashes.





Masccara: You take the brush and you open your eye wide and take some swoops on to you eyelashes. Blink while your doing it.





Eyeshadow: Just start at the bottom of the EYELID and swipe it across then go higher and do the same. (go as high as you want.)





I think you should e wearing misty grays and darrk blues, deep purples and dark greens in eyeshadows. Use Black Mascara and eyeliner. your welcome. :)How do you properly apply make-up? And why kind should I use?
Maxfactor is the best makeup because it stays on for longer ... a tip for you always put powder over the top of your foundation because it will get rid of bloches and also it protects the foundation underneath and it will stay on longer.. trust :)... the best way to apply makeup is the foundation with a sponge and eye shadow just put darker on the bottom and get lighter up the eye.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment